Skip to content

Free Tix to Screening in Hollywood: Lola Versus

June 4, 2012

Every now and then, I get a pretty cool opportunity to give free stuff to my readers. If I like the stuff, I share, because I love you guys. No, I mean, really, I do. I know I’m a sarcastic biatch (bee-yotch?) but I’m being serious this time. You guys rock!

So here’s whatcha get: 2 tickets with priority seating to a screening of the new film, “Lola Versus” at the ArcLight in Hollywood this Wednesday, June 6. The ArcLight is super rad because it’s real fancy and you can drink booze there.

Here’s the plot synopsis:

“Dumped by her boyfriend just three weeks before their wedding, Lola enlists her close friends for a series of adventures she hopes will help her come to terms with approaching 30 as a single woman.”

It’s by the folks who brought us “500 Days of Summer,” one of my absolute favorite anti-rom-coms, so this should be good.

Check out the trailer:

How to Get Your Free Tickets:

Just leave me a comment with your name and we’ll put you on the list. Or you can tweet me @singlegirlie. Or if you want to be super secret about it, you can e-mail me: singlegirlie [at] ymail dot com. The first 25 people get the tickets. Please let me know by Tuesday, June 5 at 10 p.m (PST).

And here’s the quick and dirty deets for those of you who scan and don’t read:

Lola Versus (2 tickets to screening)
Wednesday, June 6, 2012
7:30 p.m. (arrive 30 minutes early)
ArcLight Hollywood
6360 Sunset Boulevard
Hollywood, CA 90028

Don’t say I never gave you anything. I hope it is superb. And if it’s not, well, don’t come crying to me. Watch at your own risk (but I think it will be good). Much love and Happy Monday!

13 Comments leave one →
  1. Denny DelVecchio permalink
    June 21, 2012 7:59 pm

Yeah, can I still grab those tickets? Thanks. If not, a night of intense Queening will work. Your call.

• June 26, 2012 3:27 pm

It turns me on that I have to look up most of the words Denny uses in the Urban Dictionary. I’ll go for the queening, as long as I’m the queen.

2. Blobert permalink
    June 5, 2012 8:59 pm

this looks rad

3. Atlanta st. martin permalink
    June 5, 2012 10:18 am

hey girl! I live down the street! my name is Atlanta St. Martin!

4. June 4, 2012 8:27 pm

I will continue to say you never gave me anything, because LA is kind of far for me to travel to see a movie. Seeing as how I live in Boston. I blame my poor geographical choices, though. Not you. You’re nice.

• June 5, 2012 12:36 pm

Well just put on your dern jet pack and fly on over here! Geez!

• June 6, 2012 7:34 am

Damn. Me too. Wrong coast. Not fair – looks good! Send it to Bostonia. That’s closer.

Rather concise today. Go me. Bummer about movie.

• June 7, 2012 3:41 pm

Ah, Niks. Too bad. I didn’t get to go, actually – was sick at home. Booo.

5. June 4, 2012 2:16 pm

I’m definitely interested in seeing Lola Versus, it’s good info for LostAngelesGirl.com. Thanks!!