Skip to content

Obligatory Post on Penis Size

October 10, 2012

What kind of single female blogger would I be if I didn’t include at least one post on penis size? I know, it’s been talked about to death. I’ve even talked about it quite a few times. But this time, I’m going to answer the “Does size matter?” question once and for all. Well, probably not, but I did go ahead and write about it.

You can find the post over on Singles Warehouse. And the lovely folks over there also posted it to Your Tango and GalTime. Pretty cool, eh?

And there’s another surprise there. I totally talk about Jon Hamm’s giant penis and there’s totally a picture of Jon Hamm’s giant penis, too! I’m not shitting you. Look!

And now, a moment of silence to mourn the divorce of Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman, after 30 years of marriage. I’m pretty distraught. If they can’t make it, what hope is there for the rest of us regular-sized people?

And with that, I bid you good day.

26 Comments leave one →
  1. Neil permalink
    February 6, 2014 12:37 am

LOl…..Lol…. I was married 30 years….LOl

2. Affairs in London permalink
    January 14, 2014 9:09 am

Did you know that Penis size is directly related to why women leave their man! Just saying!

• January 14, 2014 9:52 am

I don’t believe that for ONE second.

• Neil permalink
      January 16, 2014 9:47 pm

Yes maybe… she left me after 30 years

• January 17, 2014 10:53 am

News flash: If it took 30 years it wasn’t the size of your dick.

• Neil permalink
          January 17, 2014 2:36 pm

Lol… Yes true as that never was an issue… we grew apart sadly but did true and spice it up somewhat. I enjoyed it but My Ex later regrated what we did. She was prepared to just swim along but i decided it was time to go different directions. Looking back I was married to a lovely woman and sexy that had no sex drive…. She did glow in that short time and I hope she saw that in herself..

• Neil permalink
      February 6, 2014 12:37 am

LOl…..Lol…. I was married 30 years….LOl

3. AllTheBenefits permalink
    March 5, 2013 10:18 am

I have to say the most hilarious phenomenon for me is the way a guy’s penis size changes based on the girl’s relationship with him. She’s dating him, he’s massive. She has a good break up with him, he’s actually average. Shitastic break up? He’s suddenly three inches long and is about as wide as a pencil. Gets me every time.

• January 14, 2014 5:15 am

That’s quite funny! Maybe it has something to do with the initial feelings you have to someone new. It’s so amazing – it’s OK – I never really loved him anyway.

• January 14, 2014 5:17 am

That’s quite funny. I wonder if it’s like when you first dating someone – “It’s amazing — It’s OK — I never really loved him anyway!”

• February 17, 2014 4:07 pm

Actually, I will admit the last bf was huge, even though he was a complete asshole to me. I give props where props are due. :)

4. November 11, 2012 8:13 pm

Word to the wise: big dick=industrial sized bottle of lubrication (Wet is really good actually. Their industrial size is about half a liter).

5. Elisa permalink
    October 22, 2012 2:32 pm

I had never seen the Hamm’s monster :) It’s bit terrifying ;) Loved your post on penis size, finally someone who got it right :)

• January 14, 2014 5:18 am

Couldn’t agree more – it’s an accurate post for sure!

• Neil permalink
      January 16, 2014 9:49 pm

Got to see one in a 3some with my wife at the time…He was a 9 inch…. and she took it all..

• February 5, 2014 6:36 am

What and no ouch noises???

• Neil permalink
          February 6, 2014 12:35 am

I had the sound down on the video recorder…Lol. However she looked to be having a great time.

6. October 15, 2012 9:07 pm

A Blogging Award for you: http://righttobitch.com/2012/10/16/my-right-to-bitch-hardware-the-booker-award/

Thanks for the laughs!