Skip to content

15 Reasons Why Being Single On Valentine’s Day Rocks

February 10, 2014

jlaw600Hey guys, I created a post over on BuzzFeed about our most favorite day of the year! No, not Penis Day – Valentine’s Day, silly! So please, please go over there and Like it, Tweet it, Pin it, Google Plus it (what is it you do on Google Plus, anyway?) and make sweet love to it. Because that will up the chance that BuzzFeed will feature it and you can say you have some serious influence on the internets!

Oh, and if you have time, read it, too. I’m serious when I say it rocks to be single on VD. Because honestly, how many couples actually have a super squishy Valentine’s Day just bursting with romance and epic sex? Like, two. I’ll tell you all the reasons why it’s not just “okay” to be single on V-day, it effing kicks ass! Just keep saying it over and over. It’ll happen.

Go on now, time’s a wastin’!

jlawyeah

I included Jennifer Lawrence here because everybody loves Jennifer Lawrence.

12 Comments leave one →
  1. February 25, 2014 2:58 pm

You’re writing for Buzzfeed now? I LOVE this! (Oh, heeeey stranger. Hope you’re well *waves*)

• February 25, 2014 6:47 pm

Heyyyyyy!! How you been, stranger?! It’s been way too long. Hope all is great in your neck of the woods. It’s BuzzFeed Community – you can do it too!

2. February 24, 2014 8:02 pm

HAHAHAHA what the heck is that gif from???? Everyone’s faces are like “oh my god, stop.”

• February 24, 2014 9:26 pm

I think that was her at the Golden Globes last year. I LOVE the side eye on the lady behind her.

3. Rhuz permalink
    February 18, 2014 1:10 am

Happiness is a choice. Though i really can’t understand why there’s such thing as Valentines Day if everyone can do it everyday and not just once a year. Lol!

• February 24, 2014 9:37 pm

It is a choice. Sadly, we so often forget or just straight up don’t know that it’s a choice, right?

4. February 16, 2014 6:28 am

That GIF is hypnotic – damn it.

5. February 12, 2014 9:29 pm

I cannot stop watching that GIF..

6. February 10, 2014 12:01 pm

A man’s point of view is…..

February 13 – National Breakup Day

Blowjobs are equivalent to flowers. We like them often and given in a variety of settings.

That is all.